Monday, September 27, 2010

[MIXTAPE] MICKEY FACTZ - I'M BETTER THAN YOU

The 18-track mixtape is hosted by Hot 97’s DJ Enuff and features appearances from B.o.B, Big K.R.I.T. and Chester French. In addition Fat Joe and Bun B drop verses on the remix to Mickey’s latest single “Paradise,” while Don Cannon, Sean C & LV and GFC in-house producer Precize have all contributed beats to the project.“I’m better than myself,” says the Bronx, NY MC when explaining the meaning behind the mixtape’s title. “The tape is geared toward me bettering myself on a consistent basis. I have to look at myself in the mirror every single day and say, ‘yesterday you did what you did, but today you have to be better than you were yesterday’.”


Look for Mickey Factz’ debut The Achievement to drop on Battery/JIVE at the top of next year




CLICK TO DOWNLOAD


1. Diamond Dust (Prod. By Mickey Factz)

2. I'm Better Than You feat. Steve-O (Prod. By Don Cannon)

3. Legend (Prod. By Precize)

4. Paradise Remix feat. Fat Joe & Bun B (Prod. By Precize)

5. iLL feat. Nakim (Prod. By Precize)

6. Showing Love feat. Count Jus (Prod. By Precize)

7. Light Up

8. Empty Bottle (Prod. Sean C & LV)

9. Interlove (Prod. By Mickey Factz)

10. Friend Zone feat. Redd Stylez & Lundon (Prod. By Count Jus)

11. Again (Prod. By Steven Linde)

12. Mona Lisa feat. Chester French & Kara Rose (Prod. By Precize)

12.5 Da as Mickey Factz

13. Trinity (Prod. By Soundsmith For Soundsmith & Neenyo)

14. Get By feat. Big K.R.I.T. (Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.)

15. Skyscraper (Prod. By Precize)

16. Melodic Nightmares (Prod. By M83)

Bonus Track - Mind Got Blown feat. B.O.B. (Prod By 6th Sense)

Bonus Track - Amnesia (The Return)

No comments:

Post a Comment